Notice of Dispute

AustralianWills, LLC. (“AustralianWills”) believes that the needs of the Customer come first, and it is committed to resolving its Customers’ disputes in a fair, reasonable and efficient manner. Most Customer concerns can be resolved quickly and to the Customer’s satisfaction by contacting our Customer Care Team at .

In the very unlikely event that the Customer Care Team is unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you may escalate the matter and notify us of your dispute by downloading and completing the “Notice of Dispute” form in its entirety. You can obtain a copy of this form by clicking hereRetain a copy of the completed form for your records, and then either send it via email to with ‘Notice of Dispute’ in the email title or, alternatively, send the completed form by certified mail to: Notice of Dispute, c/o Legal Department, AustralianWills LLC, 712 H Street NE, Suite 1004, Washington, DC 20002, USA.  An AustralianWills representative will respond to you within 30 days of receiving this completed form.

Should the dispute still not be resolved to your satisfaction, then Customer Care will proceed to resolve it through binding arbitration or in small claims court rather than in a court of general jurisdiction. Depending on your country of domicile, you can choose from one of the following two options:

  • In Australia you may contact the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC) at which will help you understand your consumer rights and how you can begin the process with the state and territories small claims tribunal.
  • In the USA you may begin arbitration by submitting a Demand for Arbitration to the American Arbitration Association.  See to obtain more information on the process.